Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Chris Brown Is Trippin'


What the hell is Chris Brown thinking? I’ve heard everything you can think of about him allegedly beating up Rihanna. Many people I know have said that she gave him Herpes (eww), I’ve heard that it was a simple argument in the car that escaladed into a terrible fight. It’s been reported that Rihanna has bite marks, bruises and a split lip.

Why the hell would you bite someone? I can’t help but wonder how that was necessary. I also heard that he hit her with an umbrella (-ella, -ella). Maybe she refused to be his Cinderella (listen to the remix).

Now, maybe she did give him “The Herpes” (pronounced herps), as I like to call it, but that gives him no right to put his hands on her. You know, I really thought they would make it. I thought they were going to grow up and be a younger Will and Jada Smith. I doubt that they’d work now, unless they want to be known as the STD version of Ike and Tina Turner. While the gossip columnists and magazines would love this, I’d hate to see these two begin a downward spiral that spawned from their pre-Grammy battle.

I’m rooting for the both of them in this. Chris Brown needs to chill and worry about singing and dancing and get as far away from Rihanna as possible. The same goes for her. I can’t help but wonder if it’s true that she gave him “The Herpes”, as she is such a pretty girl and for her to be tainted by such a nasty STD is just crazy. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see how this all plays out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why the hell you have to insult the victim in this horrible situation with your herpes bullshit. And to suggest that her career is going to be hurt on this situation is absurd. Th public is rooting for Rihanna, including myself. When she comes back everyone will root for her because of all that she''s overcome. Have you seen the TMZ pics? They're awful. Chris Brown will be the only one with a shitty career after this. Rihanna was always the talented one anyways!!