Tuesday, February 17, 2009

INSIDE Magazine Hits Newsstands Today!

INSIDE Magazine's Arts Issue hit the newsstands stands today! To pick up one up, look inside the the Indiana Daily Student newspaper and you'll find it.

As an Associate Editor for the INSIDE I'm very excited about this issue and feel that it's definately the best issue the magazine has put out yet. I've only been working for thme since December, but I've enjoyed the entire staff as we've all worked very hard in putting The Arts Issue together.

The cover is graced by junior photographer, Sara Baldwin from Zionsville. The photo was taken by Zach Hetrick. In the magazine you'll find departmemnt articles done by the Associate Editors, Haley Adams, Shannon Burruss, Joe Jasinski, Erin Wright, and myself.

Find out the "Confessions of a film geek", learn about Bloomington's local art scene, learn to dress better, and make art from scratch.

Also read awesome feature stories written by Brian Spegele and Ashley Wilson. I will posting the article done by Haley and I later this afternoon, as well as a funny fiction story put together by many around campus. Stay tuned and enjoy!

No comments: