Monday, March 9, 2009

Once You Go White...

For the most part this spring will be all about color but I’ve always carried an appreciation for the monochromatic white look. You can go preppy with it or urban street or combine the two styles to make the outfit all your own. I’ve picked out a few items that I may think about putting together myself, mixing the urban brands (Urban Outfitters) with the preppy brands (POLO and Banana Republic).


Banana Republic Slim Fit Stretch-Poplin Dress Shirt

I have the short sleeve version of this shirt and it’s probably my favorite shirt. It fits close to the body and stretches well as you move. Though, I must say this shirt will fit best on those who are physically fit. Price: $59.50


POLO Classic-Fit Hudson White Jean

I’m currently looking for a nice pair of white jeans and during my search these preppy slip-ons caught my eye over everything else. Now, if only I can figure out how to keep them clean (steer clear of the sandbox). Price: $115


Banana Republic Heritage Suede Split-Buckle Belt

It’d be cool to go for a brightly colored belt with all white but in this case we’re sticking with the “milk” look (and I don’t mean the movie). Price: $49


Urban Outfitters Linen Oxford Shoe

When I buy a white dress shoe this spring I either want this one, or one just like it. If you’re a guy into trying the white dress shoes you should too. You might risk looking like a Mormon cowboy, but don’t sweat it, you’ll probably look more fashionable than most. Price: $78

No comments: