Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Day 26 Latest "Forever in a Day" Leaked


Diddy's latest successful project, Day 26 is set to release their second album titled Forever in a Day. The album is highly anticipated and has me excited because it takes the group into new territory. They boast more dance tracks this time around and with songs produced by Diddy, Mario Winans and Jermaine Dupri to name a few, this album is sure to be a banger.

The album is being leaked by MTV.com for a limited time. You can go there to listen to the entire new album before its April 14 release (I'm actually listening as I'm writing this). I'm so happy they're finally releasing this album and decided to stop fighting like little girls. I'm a fan of Making the Band on MTV, but I know if I see one more cat fight between Que and Willie I'm going to throw something through the TV. Okay, not really, but you get the point.

It seems Diddy has done a good job keeping the boys together and focused. I'm currently on track 6 out of 15 and, so far, I don't like this album as much as their first release, the self-titled Day 26. I hope it picks up from here, but I have faith in my boys. Check out the album for yourself. Tell me what you think.

No comments: