Sunday, May 3, 2009

Video: Waiting on the Black & Pink Air Yeezy's


I've been growing more and more fond of short documentaries. You could shoot this with your average video camera and get some good stuff. After a little editing you'll have yourself a pretty cool video like this one. I just finished a video project for my J210 class. While by no means do I feel like it's my best work, it was actually fun to work on. It's opened my mind up to future ideas and makes me want to document other things. Like my first job, which I will begin next Monday with The Journal Gazette newspaper in Fort Wayne. I should shoot a documentary about that or something. Anyways, Kanye West posted another video about his Air Yeezy's. The black and pink ones just hit stores yesterday. People have consistently been camping outside of stores in hopes of scoring a pair of the $200-plus shoes. The video is well done. Ideas continue to swim in my head.

It's crazy. You've got dudes layed-off, spending their savings on Air Yeezy's. I'm not sure I'd do that, but I am trying to get me a pair.

Waiting for Yeezys from kwest on Vimeo.

No comments: