Friday, July 3, 2009

Drake - "Best I Ever Had" Video


This past week was kind of rough for me. I've made some mistakes at work - sure, they're probably typical first-job-ever-internship mistakes - but, it just hasn't been fun. So, I was feeling down in the dumps and really not wanting to talk to anyone, smile, laugh, none of that. But then, a couple mornings ago, I hopped out of bed, walked down stairs for breakfast and turned the TV to MTV. The first video I watched was Drake's "Best I Ever Had" from his mixtape So Far Gone. I have the CD and it's, well, one of the best I've ever had. I knew the video would be dope because it was directed by Kanye West.

Anyway, I watched the video and it made me laugh, for real. I'm talkin' deep belly laughs. Just the girls, the mentality of the video and the slapstick comedy was enough to get me going. So thank you Drake and Kanye for brightening my day.

Drake "Best I Ever Had" from kwest on Vimeo.

No comments: