Monday, September 7, 2009

Apparel Watch: Abercrombie & Fitch Noonmark Cardigan




This weekend I went window shopping at the mall to see what was new at Bloomington's College Mall (which usually isn't much). However, when I stopped into Abercrombie & Fitch to browse around I was pleasantly surprised. Within 10 seconds of my walking in the doorway I noticed a these fine wool cardigans draped on some of the mannequins. I went up to them to feel the fabric (wool), buttons and stitching and I was very impressed. It was fitted, the sleeves didn't appear or feel flimsy and the buttons weren't loose. Also, they're priced at $98, which isn't bad considering the quality you're getting. I asked about the cardigan so I could try it on, but apparently those were just for show on the mannequins. In order to cop one I'd have to go online, and I will...eventually. Below are the site details.

$98
80% wool/10% nylon/10% cashmere, Supersoft, logo embroidery, logo embossed buttons ribbed cuffs and hem, front pockets, interior neck taping, tonal placket taping, Classic Fit, Imported

No comments: