Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Coming to the Stage: Ten New Artists I Expect (or Hope) Will Make An Impact in 2010

With the Grammy's airing this past weekend I felt it was only fitting for me to unveil my 10 favorite new artists who I'd like to see make it BIG in 2010. A couple of my picks are already big names, but have yet to reach the full potential of their young stardom - some haven't yet released an official album, and those who have haven't yet seen Grammy fame. I guess this is my toast to them and my way of saying, "These people are the shit. Now recognize." And they all should be recognized, because sooner or later you'll have their songs, outfits, and pictures stuck in your head if you don't already. When you see these artists run to download their music, upload their photos, peep their style, and look for their tours. I seriously doubt you'll be disappointed.

No comments: