Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Apparel Watch...Abington Hiker Boot






As I was browsing the web “window” shopping the other day I stumbled upon these boots on urbanoutfitters.com. They kind of just jumped off the screen at me. The light brown color of the boots and the two-colored shoe laces were so ostentatious that I, honestly, couldn’t take my eyes off of them. I called the Urban Outfitters store in Bloomington, IN to see if they had any in stock but, unfortunately they did not. They suggested that, if I wanted a pair, I order them online. Priced at $195, I guess I should’ve figured that, since they are limited edition. Here’s the low down on the boot straight from the website:

Limited edition hiking boot from Timberlands Abington Collection - a tribute to the company's start as the Abington Shoe Company in the 1950s. Premium full-grain leather uppers, sourced from Chicago's Horween Leather Company; padded collar and tongue; hinged D-ring lacing; authentic oil-resistant Vibram sole. Imported. Spot clean.
* Fits true to size
* Leather, nylon, rubber

No comments: