Friday, January 2, 2009

Apparel Watch...Navy Two-Button Patch Pocket Blazer




Today, my girlfriend, Whitney and I were walking through a South Bend mall looking for a dress for her to wear to my friend's wedding. While shopping, I decided to step into Banana Republic to see if they had gotten any of their spring collections in. Sure enough, as soon as I walked into the store I noticed a sleek, cotton navy blazer. I tried it on and Whitney's face lit up as she told me how great it looked on me. I wanted to buy it right then and there. Only the blazer was priced at $198 and I am not prepared to spend that kind of money...yet.

It has a tailored fit, which is essential. The navy color is very rich, not faded. It also has an inner pocket that holds any type of media player. It's a great get for spring and every man needs a nice, tailored, navy blazer.

Here is the description from bananarepublic.com:

The classic must-have blazer gets a design update with an interior media pocket that complements a life on the go. Tailored in fine, pure cotton.

Fabric & Care
-100% Cotton.
-Dry clean.
-Imported.

Details
-Notched lapel, two-button closure.
-Three exterior patch pockets, two interior pockets.
-Three button cuffs, single back vent.
-Interior pocket with buttonhole port accommodates an MP3 player or cell phone and cord.
-Elastic loop at neck for smooth cable route.
-Fully lined.

No comments: