Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Apparel Watch...Ralph Lauren Spring Argyle Cotton-Cashmere Vest



I haven’t been shopping in a while, so yesterday I decided to take a trip to Macy’s to window shop and quench my shopping thirst. I also wanted to check out what new Spring clothing lines Macy’s had in store. For the most part, not much jumped out at me except for the Ralph Lauren display (it always does). I’ve had my eye on a striking Ralph Lauren sweater vest that I definitely want to buy – once it goes on sale that is.

The light blue argyle print with navy and yellow mixed in really makes me think of Easter. This will go well with a pair of navy slacks, khakis or any color blue jeans. Priced at $125, it’s definitely worth the price, as it fits very well and doesn’t stretch after heavy use (I hate sweaters that become loose after a few wears). The sweater is made of cotton with a little bit of cashmere, making it all the more luxurious. Below are the details.

Classic sweater vest constructed in ultra-soft cotton and cashmere and designed in a preppy argyle pattern.
Solid ribbed V-neckline.
Solid ribbed armholes and hem.
85% cotton, 15% cashmere. Hand wash. Imported.

No comments: