Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Lil' Wayne Rocks Outside the Box


Lil' Wayne is set to release his next album very soon and it's not what you'd expect from one of the best rappers in the game today. He's tearing a page out of the Kanye West book and releasing something totally different - a rock album. The name of the album is The Rebirth and the first single is "Prom Queen" which is auto-tuned and catchy; it makes me want to party or something. The release date for the album is to be determined but will likely be out sometime this spring.

Many people are worried about this change in music for Weezy, but I'm not at all, and they shouldn't either. I applaud the man for doing something different and it's artists like him and Kanye who make the music game better.

Below I've posted the music video for the song. The song is one of my favorites and the video holds its own. Enjoy.

No comments: