Monday, April 20, 2009

I Want This For My Birthday! - The Professional Sewing Machine





Saw this on the Urban Outfitters website. I begin my fashion design classes this fall and it would be cool to be able to sew from home to further improve my skills. I know my birthday isn't until September, but priced at $299, it'd definitely be worth the money

Like a pro. Capable of sewing over 1,000 stitches per minute is this heavy duty professional sewing machine from Singer, cased in vintage-inspired, pewter-toned finish. Includes 10 built-in stitches; needle threader; 4-step buttonhole feature; circular sewing capabilities; foot pedal; table height adjustment and stainless steel bed plate. Extension bed with ruler print and powerful motor allow you to work on larger, more intense projects. Finished with an accessories pack, filled with needles, bobbins and spool cap. Imported. Wipe clean.
* Limited 25-year manufacturer's warranty
* Approx 16"w, 6.75"d, 12"h
* Plastic, metal, electronics
* Web exclusive
* Shipping charge: $15
* Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery
* This item will ship via UPS Ground and is only available for delivery within the continental United States. Shipment to international locations, U.S. territories, Alaska, Hawaii, P.O. boxes, APO/FPO addresses and express ship methods are unavailable for this item.

No comments: