Monday, April 20, 2009

Kanye West and the NBA: "Where Amazing Happens"


Kanye West just finished shooting his latest music video for his next single, "Amazing" featuring Young Jeezy. While the video has yet to be premiered on music TV stations, the NBA has jumped on the track, releasing this music video featuring Kanye's song as the soundtrack to clips of memorable playoff performances including Lebron James, Dwayne Wade, Shaq, Kobe Bryant, and others. The NBA's new slogan is "Where Amazing Happens".

I like what the NBA is doing, especially since it's featuring the best artist out (my opinion, I know). This song paring with the NBA playoffs is perfect. I know that this song definitely gets me fired up for whatever it is I'm about to do. The lyrics, "It's amazing I'm the reason everybody's fired up this evening" is truly how I feel every Saturday in the fall. So, enjoy the commercial. It's well done and a great idea.

No comments: