Monday, November 30, 2009

My Black (But Pleasant) Friday

Allow me to rewind back to Black Friday. It was a great day for me, not because I was able to capitalize on some great deals (I only scored one), but just because the main objective of the day was shopping. People line up at 4am just to catch the best deals and people storm department stores like there's no tomorrow. I actually had a friend who asked me to shop with her at 4:30am (at first, I agreed to, but then wised up). While many people may dread a day like this, I thoroughly enjoyed it. For one, I'm a people-watcher. I like to see what people do, what they wear, how they act, what they look like, etc. Secondly, I just love to shop and any excuse to ad new duds to my closet is cool with me.

I didn't go overboard on this day, as I am now constantly looking for quality, not quantity. I bought clothes from two of my favorite stores. Two sweaters from the Gap (they were buy one, get one free) and a nice, slim monochromatic-schemed blazer from H&M. It's one of my best buys of the year. I've displayed them below.

Rugby Striped Crewneck


Striped Sleeve V-neck Sweater


Winter Collection H&M Blazer

No comments: